Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
EryBee said:
(Geek question) Did you name Gambit and Xavier after X-men?
If you're a geek you'd know. :lol:

I'm not diggin' the pintos but he's got a cute face!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
He's adorable!! So cute, I wish I had a reverse pinto, but I wouldn't trade Freya for anything. And NO, I don't think she's normal at all. Even though she IS algerian grey (at the time). She has a very unique personality and is very sweet and snuggly (and she's quilling!!). Haha, getting a little off topic...
hr

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hedgiesrule said:
He's adorable!! So cute, I wish I had a reverse pinto, but I wouldn't trade Freya for anything. And NO, I don't think she's normal at all. Even though she IS algerian grey (at the time). She has a very unique personality and is very sweet and snuggly (and she's quilling!!). Haha, getting a little off topic...
hr
Is she snowflaking?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Aww, cute! Er...out of curiosity, what is that stuff on his back? It looks kind of like mud. Silly Gambit, getting all dirty.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sela said:
Aww, cute! Er...out of curiosity, what is that stuff on his back? It looks kind of like mud. Silly Gambit, getting all dirty.
I bet it's mud too, but don't you just love the little legs? :lol: Congratz Larry, he's gorgeous!

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was ret dirt to start with :lol: and soon became red mud. If you'd look on my facebook page you can see what happened pic by pic.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Gambit is awesome, and he really does look like Xavier!! You should do a side-by-side shot of their first pictures together, to see how closely they compare. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts