Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had Millie for almost 2 weeks now. She is 6 1/2 weeks old and very very hand tame. She loves Halo Spots Stew sensitive formula and castor & pollux natural ultramix. She refuses to try any kind of treat (including mealies and crickets) except for Purina Whisker Lickins Dreamy Duos Shrimp & Crab Flavor, they aren't the best for her i know but she only gets a few a week. She is going through a qulling stage right now so she is turning into a major huffle butt, but i cant blame her. She absolutely hates to ball up. She will come out in bright light to eat if she is hungry which is a complete contrast to Dora. I just hope she stays as dark as she is right now.[attachment=0:10n576hm]100_0345.jpg[/attachment:10n576hm][attachment=1:10n576hm]100_0335.jpg[/attachment:10n576hm][attachment=2:10n576hm]100_0329.jpg[/attachment:10n576hm]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
Aw, she's a cutie! :D And even if those Whisker Lickins aren't the best treats, at least the ones you have don't have ethyoxiquin or whatever it is that the ones I had did. :? I hope for you guys, too, that she stays dark! Dark hedgies are so cute! :D

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aleshea said:
She is realy young to be away from her mom!
I checked with Reaper and he said his first one was only 5 weeks when he got her

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that is usually the rule of thumb, but some do ween early.

·
Registered
28 Posts
dorasdaddy said:
She will come out in bright light to eat if she is hungry which is a complete contrast to Dora.
Which he failed to mention is all the time, she's a complete chow hound! lol Such a typical baby; eat, play, eat, poo, play, poo, eat, sleep. Wait..... Doesn't that describe most hedgies? :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts