Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this past weekend, Wednesday- Monday, I went on a family trip. It was a 15 hour drive to and and another 15 hours from so I couldn't bring my baby Shae. I had my boyfriends brother watching her. Of course I worried about her the entire time!! today when I picked her up it was obvious that she missed me as well!! She self-anointed 3 times and then fell asleep in my hand!! She wakes up every 10 minutes licks me once or twice than falls back asleep!!! She is a lot more cuddly than before I left!!! She currently won't sleep unless she is looking at me!

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Aww, that's so sweet, she loves her momma!! :)

The first time I picked Pig up after leaving for a few days he poked his head out of his fleece and stared at me for a full 30 minutes. Kinda weird after awhile, but I like to think it was his version of wagging his tail. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Haha, that's great! When Ambrose came back from visiting with LizardGirl, he was sweet at first, but later obviously displeased with everything. He tore up his cage - upturned his igloo, tried to pull out the fleece liner in his litterbox, and ended up sleeping under his cage liner. Oh well.

·
Premium Member
11,963 Posts
That's a great feeling, isn't it? :) One of my last trips away from Lily, I went to pick her up from her sitter's. The woman took her out and brought to me as a huffy quillball. I took her...and suddenly quills went down, face came out and she was sniffing around like "Mom?? Is it really you?" and let me give her tons of kisses on her forehead and cheeks. :D Her sitter kept exclaiming about the sudden change while we cuddled happily.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts