Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as toys go- if an adult hedgehog had never been exposed to toys other than a wheel in his youth, would that explain why he isn't interested in them? Does curiosity fade with age? Or is it just a personal preference whether or not to run around with a tp tube on one's head?

·
Administrator
3,729 Posts
Personal preference. I exposed Rose & Riley to all sorts of things. Riley wouldn't have anything to do with anything but his wheel and Rose likes her wheel and small things she can carry around. TP tubes are dumb per Rose. "You can't walk through them or hide in them what's the point" - Rose.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Jade used to like tp tubes for the challenge. I liked watching her do it too. She would purposely get stuck, and have fun trying to get out.(supervised) She has figured it out now and wants nothing to do with them. Sfter realizing she doesn't need to fall backwards and can just put her frount paws in it and pull down to get it off, she was able to get out a few times in a row in 1 second. it grew tiring to her cuz she's a smart hedgie, so now i don't get to see her tube. oh well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts