Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeh :lol: She was using those paper bedding, I like it, but I decided to switch over to the fleece since I brought several yards for a great price. Also the side where she had her wheel is what left of her previous bedding, to see if she enjoys it. This morning I woke up, she didn't messed it up as the last time, having a blast!
I don't see any banded quills on her, she is only 11 weeks old, so I'm going to wait a little bit and see what happens. She is also shedding her baby quills now anyways Thanks!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Oh dear. SOMEONE was telling you exactly what she thought of that new bedding.

@Puffers: You're getting a new hedgie again? o-o And you're such a name thief, I had my Loki first! D< (I'm just messing with you, lulz.)

·
Registered
26 Posts
That is kind of disturbing about how easily the FS wheel was tipped over. Is that yesterday's news that you were using?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Easily tipped over? She destroyed the place, it doesn't look like it was a casual "oopsie it tipped over" :lol:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
@Sela: Hehe, I didn't steal the name, his previous owner did! I decided not to rename him like I did with Vera, Hester was unnamed when I got her, but Loki seemed cool, Norse God of Mischief and all. He's only been here since Saturday and he is very upset and scared, 2 year old and this is his 3rd rehoming, last one by my book too.

Actually I had a wonderful surprise myself with Loki this morning. He stayed in his hedgie bag from Saturday Morning when I picked him up until last night, I covered his housing up so he'd have more privacy and he came out and wheeled like a madman. Woke up to find his cage had been thrashed and actually found him sleeping on his wheel. Cute, no pictures yet cause he's been so shy, didn't think to snap one of him on the wheel this morning.

Probably a few days before I actually handle him, he's suppose to be really out going but he's just so upset right now, three poops this morning, one was green, the others were brown, so he's got an upset stomach.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No she was using care fresh, but the brand I had was Petco, so their package says paper bedding. Don't worry, I am planning on completely switch over to the fleece liner. Yeh, I was surprised she easily flipped over the FS, but now she hasn't done it. I will keep a close eye on that.

·
Registered
651 Posts
@Puffers:
Then his last person is in trouble D< ..Actually, since your Loki is older than my Loki, I guess that makes ME the name thief. Er...live and let live, I guess? << >>; Eheh...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts