Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
8,486 Posts
I have one like the one shown from PetSmart, its not bad but its a pain getting the bucket wheel out through the door, it just barely fits. Also its hard to reach into it to get the hedgie out.

·
Premium Member
8,950 Posts
nikki said:
I have one like the one shown from PetSmart, its not bad but its a pain getting the bucket wheel out through the door, it just barely fits. Also its hard to reach into it to get the hedgie out.
Doesn't yours have a great big door at the top as well as the one at the front? The Prevue cages I have seen have all had front and top doors.

I had a cage for a while that was not a Prevue but was very similar and even with a large front and very large top opening doors, it could still be a pain. Given a choice between the Ferret Nation and the Prevue, I'd take the Ferret Nation hands down. It is awesome and the full front opening doors make cage cleaning and getting hedgie out so easy. :)

·
Administrator
8,486 Posts
Nancy, I don't think mine is an actual Prevue, just that type of cage...got it at an auction, with a hedgie. It has the top door but its the same size as the side door and a wheel barely fits through..same with an igloo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts