Hedgehog Central banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get my baby in 7 more days! I'm so excited. :D

In a way, this process has been better than getting my human babies. I didn't have to gain 70 pounds, I'm not having any pain, it's not affecting my sleep or bladder function, and I'll be able to drive a car immediately after delivery. :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
How fun...congrats...we r new owners, one week and have had alot of fun...they do quill at 8 weeks and makes 4 grumpy pigs,

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FOUR DAYS! I've passed the point of excitement and now I'm tipping over into depressed. Because this is like the slowest.week.EVARRRR.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I couldn't sleep the night before pickup, and I swear the drive out to get him was the longest trip ever. And then he was finally home! ...but it was the middle of the day and he'd already had such a traumatic day, so I couldn't possibly wake him. Nightfall could not come soon enough! And the little punk decided to sleep in. Torture!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know, right? And it doesn't help that this week at work has been stressful, and I had an argument with a sidewalk (which I lost miserably) -- I want my Gert! My husband got a guinea pig a couple of weeks ago and I'm so jealous of his snuggles. I mean, I get to snuggle with piggie too, but it's just not the same.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I know, right? And it doesn't help that this week at work has been stressful, and I had an argument with a sidewalk (which I lost miserably) -- I want my Gert! My husband got a guinea pig a couple of weeks ago and I'm so jealous of his snuggles. I mean, I get to snuggle with piggie too, but it's just not the same.
Sidewalks are the biggest jerks. You don't even have to be rude for them to attack you. Hope you didn't get too scraped up! :)

And I hope the rest of this week flies by for you! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, it was a mean sidewalk. Tried to remove my kneecap, but luckily it only got a swath of skin. I didn't even trip or anything. The sidewalk just threw me down.

The breeder sent an updated pic tonight. She's so beautiful! I'm too lazy to set up a photobucket account or I'd share it. :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts