1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He tried hibernating the other day,
I warmed him up and all went well and he was fine,
although I did notice he didnt wake up that night,
I thought it may of just been tiring to try and hibernate,
but once again he didnt wake uo last night to play around.
I know hes not trying to hibernate again because I get worried and take him out,
and no signs of hibernation, hes running and everything.

Any help would be great ! thanks !

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The thing is he is actually very active when I take him out, more then normal actually,
his cage is alot warmer than it was before, its around 28 celcius as a rough estimate,
it was before around 17 celcius. When I take him out I always put him back beside his food and he eats and drinks alot there. We have no small animal vets around here, and last time I tried to take a guinne pig to one they said there was nothing they could do, its about a 2 hour drive the next small animal vet :(.
Another weird thing is I noticed him kinda wandering around his cage on and off during the day, could this also be a sign that while im at school he is active and that hes becoming less nocturnal?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im over in oakville ontario,
and from talking to one of the vets in my city they told me id be going for quite the drive to find someone who deals with them, and yea I was thinking about getting a thermometre tomorrow !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.