Hedgehog Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
recently one of my hedige's spent about 20+ minutes trying to climb inside my pajama pants pocket. She then went to my husband and proceeded to climb into his pocket. All totaled I think she spent about 30-40 minutes succeed. I attached a couple photos of her success.
Felidae Carnivore Wood Fawn Flooring
Sleeve Publication Tints and shades Tartan Linens

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
recently one of my hedige's spent about 20+ minutes trying to climb inside my pajama pants pocket. She then went to my husband and proceeded to climb into his pocket. All totaled I think she spent about 30-40 minutes succeed. I attached a couple photos of her success.
View attachment 96431 View attachment 96430
Lol, That is Sooo cute & Funny, That Reminds me of my friends hedgie, her hedgie always tried to hide in her hair.. haha

Registered
Can Someone Answer My Question, Please!! i'm BORED馃様馃槙
So dont got me wrong I LOVE BREAD but i swear everytime she goes in her sleep sack she takes a big pee lmao.. Like girl do it in your bin. still love her. also i was bored once at 3 am so i got her out in her sleep sack did not pee for once amd js watch tv w her

Registered
So dont got me wrong I LOVE BREAD but i swear everytime she goes in her sleep sack she takes a big pee lmao.. Like girl do it in your bin. still love her. also i was bored once at 3 am so i got her out in her sleep sack did not pee for once amd js watch tv w her
That is one thing about hedgies, they don't care where they are when they need to use the restroom, they just let it go! I can't even begin to count the number of times my husband and I have been pooped/peed on by our adorable little hedgies!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts