|07-30-2013 07:46 PM|
|AlexONeil||Generally, sooner is better than later. But as long as she doesn't appear to be in pain or discomfort, I think waiting isn't too bad. How did her visit go?|
|07-27-2013 05:29 PM|
|abbys||I don't know if there's a specific timeline for URIs. Hopefully someone more experienced will be able to answer that.|
|07-27-2013 05:14 PM|
Blaaaah why does this happen :/
|07-27-2013 05:12 PM|
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna do a vet trip. Do you think she will be okay til monday, when I can get her to her vet?
I already had to run my kittens to the vet today because of a bad virus flare-up.
|07-27-2013 05:11 PM|
|abbys||I'd say off to the vet. A URI can turn into pneumonia so quickly I'd get her in this weekend if at all possible. Poor Quinlee, I hope she feels better!|
|07-27-2013 05:07 PM|
Quinnlee is sneezing :(
Quinnlee has been sneezing for the past couple days. It's the most pathetic sound ever and it terrifies me. She only just recently got over the infected quill. I feel terrible that she is ill again.
Her nose is definitely wetter than usual. She has sneezed 3 times over the past hour.
Is this something that should run its course, or am I off to the vet on Monday?