I Think I'm Developing an Allergy :(
Back when I first got Finn, he'd give me a poke and it would tingle for a while and then go away. Now, a year and a half later (I think?) when he pokes me I get a searing pain for about fifteen minutes and then small round itchy welts will start forming everywhere the quills made contact.
I don't have any other allergies, so this is really odd for me. I have a few "sensitivities" that when combined give me pretty crazy hay fever, but that's it. Actually having a visible reaction to something is weird.
Antihistamine pills knock me unconscious so unless I want to sleep forever they aren't an option, which makes things complicated. I have the reaction right after Finnick has had a bath or if he hasn't had one in months. It makes no difference.
Is there anything I can do about it? Is it going to keep getting worse?