Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - Need Advice On Whether Or Not To Take Him
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 03:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
AnnaLK

Default Need Advice On Whether Or Not To Take Him

Alright, I need some advice on what to do...
I have a school trip June 20-22. There is no way I could take him, and I have no problem leaving him for that long with my family, because they'll take care of him, but then we are going on vacation June 24-26, so we'll probably leave on the 23rd. My sister might stay home, so, in that case, she could take care of him, but would it be okay to go without bonding for so long?
I've had Echo for a little over a year now, but I'm not sure if that would be alright..
My next trip will be July 11-14, and, again, there will be no way I could bring him. My mom and I are going to a horse show for a few days after that. I'll have a night at home, then we'll leave again early in the morning. Again, could he go without bonding for that long? Right now, we are prepared to take him, but I don't want to stress him with traveling if I don't have to.
Finally, if we do bring him on either, or both, trips, I know we'll need to find a pet-friendly hotel, but are CHE set ups allowed in hotels? Will we get in trouble for having one?
I'll have a night at home both times, so we at least we won't be going 6 days straight without bonding.
Still, would it be better to lose that bonding time with him, or stress him out a little and take him with us?

AnnaLK is offline   Reply With Quote