Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - (Warning 18+)People ship dead hedgehogs in China
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 04:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Draenog

Okay, I found some more information. Apparently this hedgehog was bought by a guy (I'm not sure why your Taiwanese friend said she was the one who bought the hedgehog).

http://www.rojakpot.com/never-buy-pets-online/

I didn't see the air holes earlier -- seems like the sender was indeed so incredibly stupid as to think this was a good way to mail a living animal??
Not sure if I buy the sellers' story about them not being the one who send the animal, but a friend... also, they don't sound surprised by the method of shipping, so I'm wondering if this is how they normally do it. Disgusting. Both the seller and the way the buyer is only concerned about his money, if the translation is anything to go by.

Draenog is offline   Reply With Quote