I’ll Love and Miss You Forever, Petey.... - Page 2 - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2019, 03:51 AM   #11 (permalink)

Home with MaMa..........where he belongs.........
PricklyPete likes this.
shetland is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2019, 09:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

I lost my baby girl Heiji this past year. Afterwards I watched Coco and cried a lot. I'll never stop loving her and nothing will ever fill the hole she left.(not that I can't try with my other pets ). Stay strong. She would never miss me as much as I miss her, and that's ok. She will always be my baby. I hope you always remember yours that way too.
Askeptosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2019, 01:40 AM   #13 (permalink)

I’m so sorry for your loss, losing our little prickly friends is the absolute worst. Your little one had a beautiful and loving life with you!

Old 02-05-2019, 01:42 AM   #14 (permalink)

Happy 3rd Birthday, Petey. I miss you with all of my being and I hope you’re eating all of the cilantro in the world on your special day, and every day. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, I made you a card again this year like always. I love you my sweet boy.
belties likes this.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

I really miss you my sweet boy, it doesn’t feel like it’s been two months since I lost you. I still remember it as if it were yesterday.
I remember bringing you into the vet, and you being taken immediately to the back room. I remember hoping you were going to be okay, and I remember looking out the window and seeing birds on the sidewalk. I remember being taken into the back room, and you weren’t with me yet. I remember struggling to turn the tv off, I remember trying to not break down crying when the vet mentioned euthanasia. I wish I would have held onto you for longer, I wish I could have saved you. I wish would have been level headed enough to ask about a medicine that’s been mentioned here to help with tumors, but we didn’t know you had one. Your xrays were clean.
I remember not being able to talk, and I hate that, I wish I would’ve been telling you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. I wish I would’ve done more. There were so many things I wanted to do for you still, I’m so sorry. I’m still so mad at myself for having to make the decision and I don’t think I’ll forgive myself for it, even though everyone says it was the right thing to do. I know it was the right thing to do too. I just wish it didn’t have to happen.

I miss you so much and I would give anything in the world for you to still be here. You hold such a special place in my heart and in my life and I’m so grateful to be your mom.

I love you with all of my heart Petey, I hope you’re happy and full of life again, I hope you’re eating all of the cilantro you can find, I hope you’re running free in fields of cilantro.

I love you so much and I miss you.
belties likes this.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:32 AM   #16 (permalink)

The sense of loss for a loved one never goes away. It is clear that your love for little Petey is sincere and genuine. Rest your mind............Petey knows how much you cared for him. He is still well and happy and loved. He is in the most glorious of all places.
PricklyPete likes this.
shetland is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in