Hedgehog Central banner

Poop Problem (Lack of Poop)

765 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  allisonh 
#1 ·
Hello HHC! Haven't been on for a while, which is good I guess- no problems! :)

My 5 year old girl, Munchkin, has had some pooping issues for about a week and half now. She has not been going at all. What I do find just about every other day is a tiny hard poo about the size 1/2 of an M&M (I know...weird comparison). I have given her canned pumpkin, sweet potatoes, flax seed oils, and rubbed her belly. She seems to be eating a little less, but is still eating, drinking, and the same level of activity as usual. She seems fine when I have her out too. I have a CHE that is always set at around 80- I know that seems hot, but that is what is has been forever- I've had to keep bumping up the temp as she has gotten older. This is what she likes. She even has a critter heating pad that she goes to lay on too when she wants to be even warmer. I also have the lighting on a schedule. My house is warm, 74 right now. I am not sure what else to do. I know that she is 5, and I have had her since 8 weeks. I hope that this is not a sign of her slowing down. :(

Any thoughts? Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.