Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - This really upset me...
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 08:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Crowley is loved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddi4211 View Post
I used to browse craigslist sometimes, but I can't anymore. All I see is: easy, low maintenance pet (let me tell you, Phoebe practically lives off the energy I spend on her); doesn't require much care or time; I even saw this: a good decoration. Some people are awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddi4211 View Post
I used to browse craigslist sometimes, but I can't anymore. All I see is: easy, low maintenance pet (let me tell you, Phoebe practically lives off the energy I spend on her); doesn't require much care or time; I even saw this: a good decoration. Some people are awful.

low maintenance?!*my toe nail!* i spend 4 hrs a day at least on Crowley! and that's not including bath days and hedgehog movie cuddle nights for bonding- or all the time iv spent looking for vets and researching cages and diets.

in a perfect world horrible people would never be able to have animals :/

in my opinion you should have to take some kind of test to prove you can properly care for the animal before you can buy/adopt them - less animals would suffer from ignorant owners(or worse, ones who simply don't care) who know nothing about the needs of their pets that are fully dependent on them.

i would defiantly report them to the hedgehog welfare society and maybe report them to crags list? maybe call their local animal shelter and report it as animal cruelty?
Crowley is loved is offline   Reply With Quote