two 2y/o female hedgehogs possible re-homing - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2020, 06:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default two 2y/o female hedgehogs possible re-homing

Hello everyone,

This has been hard and the decision is not completely made yet but I have been considering re-homing my hedgehogs. They are both over two years old and I have actually cared for one of my girls since she was born. I wish I could change things and I'm sure you have all heard some version of the story I am about to tell but it has become difficult to care for my babies. I am a full time high school student who has a part time job and have started thinking and preparing for university. I have found it difficult to give them the proper care and love they deserve. I have looked everywhere online to see if there are any rescues where I live and have found nothing. I've contacted HWS and they unfortunately couldn't help me. I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and am wondering if anyone out there would consider possibly giving my babies a better life than I can currently give them. Even if you can't take them maybe someone could point me in the right direction. I'd rather not have a first-time hedgie owner to take them though as I'd like to ensure they are properly cared for. Again this isn't completely set in stone but if this is happening I need to find a better home for my babies. If you know anything or want to know more please message me or reply to this thread. Hopefully someone else on here lives in Nova Scotia
Sydney.k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in