Baby hedgehog or mother hog for sale - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By AnnaLK
  • 2 Post By Poppy_the_hedgie
  • 6 Post By nikki
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2017, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Baby hedgehog or mother hog for sale

Since lily shut down the other post I wanted to clarify that I'm not discarding of snow like trash I just need one hedgehog less $50 for snow or a baby doesn't matter which.also I'm response to everything else if I wake up let's say a month from now and one of the hedgehog is dead oh well that's very sad.also it's not that I can't afford the wheel it's just I've had to pay for everything my parents haven't supported me when I bought snow oh yeah I didn't adopt her I bought her with my saving for $200 also I'm not taking my hedgehogs to any vet I've never taken any of my animals to vets it's Point less most of the time it's an expensive surgery and you dog or cat will still die plus why intervene with nature if you pet develops cancer or a tumor or something like that it would have died in the wild anyway it's not like wild animals get treatment for things like that also besides hedgehogs don't live long anyway why pay expensive bills when it's life span is so short.anyway I'm about to just go to any petstore or fleamarket to sell one of the little guys btw the other 4 hedgehogs I gave away so they got good homes but it's been weeks and no one wants to buy and no one I know want to take one in so I'm just going to take a trip to the flea market on Sunday.
Logic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2017, 07:49 AM   #2 (permalink)

At this point, you're just trying to start drama. Stop.
If Lily shuts down your thread it's for a reason, don't go making another one for the same topic.
Stop being a troll. Now that you've established yourself as one, no one is going to want to help you in the future.
Didn't your hedgehogs get mites? So you're now selling unhealthy babies to people, making them pay for vet bills? What happens if they come after you wanting their money back because you sold them unhealthy babies? I'm your age, and I'm glad you raised the money to buy Snow yourself, I did the same, but what does it matter if she dies or is always sick because you didn't want to take her to the vet? I have money saved up, not specifically for Echo, but I wouldn't hesitate to use it all on him if it meant saving his life.
Modern veterinary medicine has advanced far. Surgery saved my 12 year old dog's life, and she's still happy, and now, healthy. Pets are not wild animals. These types of hedgehogs are no exception. They may be exotic, but it's been a long time since they were wild animals. They rely on you to care for them. And that's not what you're doing.
When you bought Snow, you made a commitment to her. Pets aren't something to be bought and sold on a whim. If a pet does because you refused to provide for its needs That's animal abuse and you can be charged with it. That means jail time and/or a fine. Many people wish they could have a hedgehog, but they can't. You should be very grateful you got that responsibility.
If I were you, I would surrender your hedgehogs to the Hedgehog Welfare Society. You are not capable of this kind of responsibility.
I'm done.

Last edited by AnnaLK; 02-25-2017 at 07:53 AM.
AnnaLK is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2017, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Are you kidding me?!? You are so ridiculous! If a baby hedgehog dies all you think is "Oh well" !!!!! That's cruel! You can prevent that, yet you choose not to! Also, you think medical services is not needed?! What if your mother got cancer. Would you tell her to not get surgery or treatment because this is nature's way of saying she is meant to die?! Pets are family too. And when you paid $200 for her you were commiting yourself to her care, which is what adoption is. Say Snow was a human child, there is a lot of money required for child adoption yet it still means you are adopting them, not just buying them as something to show off to your friends.

I am about ready to jump in my car, drive to wherever you live, and take snow and all the babies out of your care. I don't have a lot of room, but atleast I would provide them with the care they need!
(And really, selling an animal outside a store, that's a real low)
ArizonaHazelnut and Epiphany like this.
Poppy_the_hedgie is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2017, 02:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Locking this too. Logic keep,this up and you'll be banned. Personally you are the most uncaring person I've seen here in a long time.

http://www.quillsnthings.webs.com
nikki is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in