Miami Florida 6 baby hedgehogs for sale - Page 2 - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

Like Tree15Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2017, 03:54 AM   #11 (permalink)

Artemis I have a guy that sent me a pm about buying one one I only have one left in the end I just gave them away as gifts to friends that wanted them I would never take them to that hedgehog society thing because I wouldn't be able to have contact with the owners I've grown fond of the baby's so i wanted to make sure they got good homes so far my friends seem to be liking the little guys and this way I can check up and see if they are fine.
Logic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2017, 07:19 PM   #12 (permalink)

baby hedgehogs no longer for sale I'm selling snow for$50 tho pm me if you want her.she is very shy at first but then opens up she's more of a lap hedge then an explorer.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:51 AM   #13 (permalink)

Curious... why are you selling the momma? Weren't you going to keep one of the babies? Hedgehogs are living creatures. You shouldn't be doing this for the money if that's what you're thinking.
Poppy_the_hedgie is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2017, 07:20 AM   #14 (permalink)

It's not for money I'm just keeping 2 of the baby hedgehogs and I can't keep 3 hedgehogs i need $50 to buy the other hog a wheel and an igloo.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic View Post
It's not for money I'm just keeping 2 of the baby hedgehogs and I can't keep 3 hedgehogs i need $50 to buy the other hog a wheel and an igloo.
So after you claimed to want to keep snow now you are throwing her away to keep the babies?

You should give them all up and not have pets until you grow up. If you need $50 for the wheel it means you don't have the means to support the pets nor to provide for vet care if needed.
Artemis-Ichiro is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2017, 02:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
Administrator

I thought you said earlier that you don't have room for two cages?
Lilysmommy likes this.

http://www.quillsnthings.webs.com
nikki is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2017, 02:45 PM   #17 (permalink)

I dont I'm going to keep both in the same cage I check it can fit 2 wheels they seem to be a bonded pair they sleep together eat together and are very friendly toward each other and yes I'm aware they might fight later on but I'm still going to take the risk.i was going to keep snow and a baby but after reading up that mama hogs try to distance them self from the baby's and will even fight them to distance them I'm going to keep 2 baby hogs instead of mama and a baby.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:48 PM   #18 (permalink)

I find this almost like animal neglect. When you adopted Snow you promised to give her a loving home until she dies. Now you are just giving her away so you have room for the cute babies? I hope you know that the babies will grow up and you will have twice as much work than if you had just kept Snow in first place. This breaks my heart that like Artemis said you are basically just "throwing her away".
Old 02-24-2017, 06:04 PM   #19 (permalink)

Also, just wanted to add that one hedgehog should be kept in a 4 sq ft cage which means two should be kept in an 8 sq ft cage. If you had two seperate cages or combining them there is no difference in space needed as each hedgie requires 4 sq ft. It would actually work better if you had two seperate cages because then you could stack them.

What do you plan to do if the babies fight and you wake up with one dead? What are you benefiting from keeping them together?
Lilysmommy likes this.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Logic...I'm honestly not sure why you're still around & posting. Do you enjoy causing drama? Because at this point, that's all I can think.

You don't listen. You ignore advice. The advice you don't ignore, you argue with. You think you know best. You are neglecting your animals. And you are risking their health and safety. You are being selfish, irresponsible, and childish. And I'm done. I'm locking this thread, because it's only going to blow up into a massive argument like the last one. You don't listen, and I don't think you're going to. And frankly, I'm past done with you causing drama on the forum because you insist on posting when you know it's going to upset people. If you decide you actually want to listen to people on here who are more experienced and are concerned about your animals, feel free to let me know. Until then, consider this thread closed. I'm done.

RIP my sweet Lily ~ 6/12/08 - 1/20/12
Lilysmommy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in