I called the only 2 vet offices within a 45 minute drive from me and the earliest appointment I can get from a vet in my town is in a week. I would have to wait until July 4th to get her in to see a vet that specializes in hedgehogs.
Will a week be too long to wait? Obviously if she stops eating or drinking I'll be calling back and bringing her in on an emergency basis if I have to.
I've dealt with mites, ringworm, bone infections, tumours, and wobbly hedgehog syndrome, but not a runny nose. Is there anything else I should be monitoring while I wait to get her in?
Sorry- I know I'm stressing, but I hate when my hedgehogs get sick because I don't know what they need and I feel helpless because they can't tell me what's wrong.