Hedgehog Central banner

C&C for dummies

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  tony21 
#1 ·
Hello

I just remembered why I didn't major in engineering, architecture or design... I'm hopeless in those areas.

I'm trying. To put together a 3x2 with stand and a 2x1 loft and I can't. I have seen some videos but can't figure out how to put all the pieces righ.

Does anyone have step by step instructions that are very detailed? I appreciate any help!

Thank you in advance!

#5 ·
Unfortunately I'm not sure if you can? I'm not saying you can't for other parts, but it may make the legs unstable. Now if you can then disregard this lol.

As for those stupid pieces, I can't tell you how many of those things went flying lol. Sometimes you just have to force then in.

#6 ·
Depending on how the legs are built, it would work. Just straight down and no back, possibly not. Sides and a back, should work.
When I had a C&C cage, the legs were dairy crates turned on their sides. But then I use dairy crates for lots of random things other than their intended use.

#8 ·
Question 2 for my C&C

I want to put clear sides on my cage, like plexiglass, probably only the front.

Does anyone have experience with that? Should I get one long piece (42 x 28 x 9) or just panels (14 x 9) for the areas I want clear?

Thanks again for the help!

#10 ·
Thank you Nikki. I didn't know I was not allowed to ask multiple questions.

I started a new one since when I posted the first one I didn't think of the problem I would encounter next and since people already had read my first question I assumed the new question would be ignored.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.