Hm...hard to say. I would go with your own instincts - if she seems like she's eating & behaving fine tonight, you could try waiting a couple days to see if she was just having a bout of "Let's scare the crap out of Mommy", especially given limited funds & the price of the visit. I would definitely keep a close eye on her behavior, eating, and drinking though, and be ready to get to the vet again quickly, just in case.
~*~*~ Kelsey ~*~*~
RIP my sweet Lily ~ 6/12/08 - 1/20/12