Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - Please permanently delete account
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 06:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
tie-dye hedgie

Default Re: Please permanently delete account

Megan,
Respect has been taught by parents and teachers from kindergarten and up. It takes time to gain, but a second to lose. Heck, it's even in a song!
All the HHC members have been as respectful to you as you are to them: when you're nice= they're nice, and vice-versa. You recieved a second chance by the moderators and basically everyone on here, but now you want your account to be deleted again, after like 4 days of having a new one? Why?
Everyone here is dedicated to hedgehogs and doesn't want any hedgehog to be harmed or mistreated when they can have a say in how it could be better treated.
Now, even if they are not going to delete your new account, you have two options: stay and try again to be respectful and nice (and in turn being treated the same way) or just never came on here again and leaving your account inactive.-point blank.
I'm just stating the facts and opinions that I have gathered over the time you have been originally on HHC till now and how you have acted and posted. It's not my say as to what option you choose and I'm not being mean, but please make the decision that you will commit to. ...My two cents...