Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - Hedgehog Stuffed animals
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chihirolee3

Default Hedgehog Stuffed animals

Couldn't find a topic about this, so here we go.

While Christmas shopping, I happened upon an ADORABLE little stuffed animal. It looked like a hedgehog, but they either all green colored or all red colored. Plus they had little antlers on them. I thought they were sooooo cute, but i didn't have the money to get one (i have a strict budget, and loving stuffed animals does not help :P ), and today, I had a bit extra cash with me when I went up to the city, but they were all gone. I just got onto Amazon, and I discovered there's a plethora of them! I want all of them now, and make Pindsvin's area covered in hedgies!
Anyways, I am sure many know there's a TY beanie baby hedgehog which has 3 different versions (his name is Prickles), and in the Pokemon franchise, there's an adorable pokemon called shaymin, who has two forms, one looking like a hedgehog with flowers on its back (so cute!) and the other looking like a deer (my most favorite animal). I am sure Aurora has a hedgehog stuffed animal too....So here's my question/discussion creator, what hedgehog stuffed animals have you seen?
Here's the link to Amazon's Ganley the hedgehog
Amazon.com: gund ganley Amazon.com: gund ganley

Pindsvin, my metal loving Hedgehog
Treben, my crazy three-legged cat (with Pinkie Pie)
Nekkhalen, my kinked tail, laid back cuddle-bug cat

(R.I.P Rhododendron- Rescued Jan/13, passed away 11/26/13)
Chihirolee3 is offline   Reply With Quote