Hedgehog Central banner

Hedgie Instagrams

10K views 52 replies 41 participants last post by  Phoebster13 
#1 ·
I've noticed that there is a large amount of instagrams devoted to their hedgehog and I was wondering how many of the people on here have one? I've been for the first time, loving instagram after seeing how many hedgehogs were on it, so I guess this can be a thread to show off our hedgie photos and videos on instagram and talk to eachother about them. Mine is: http://instagram.com/vekksthehedgehog :)

#30 ·
We are on there! @hedgiehenry ��

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Henry's chia pet pic is hilarious!! Also the yawn video, perfect timing!
Bruno has a few videos on You tube, search for 'Bruno's Tubing Montage'
Guaranteed to make you smile.
sklock65 - Does his exercise wheel get messy quickly? Easy to clean? We've considered getting one for Bruno but undecided...
Thanks!

#7 ·
I love the hedgehog Henry instagram! it was actually I think the first hedgie instagram I followed, after seeing the pinecone video with him(which I loved).
Hehe thanks! I've had so many funny moments with Henry...I just have to share them! Even that day with the pinecones...I just wanted a cute picture but he ended up attacking them! Haha

As for blurry pictures, don't let Henry's Instagram fool you. For every super cute picture I take I have also taken 20 blurry/unusable ones! I like the set up the scene before he's out and them just place him there and snap away. I go back through the photos later. Things like new foods he tries or new places we go where he is curious and cautious seem to make for the best shots. Good luck!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#18 ·
It's actually my "personal" account but it's mostly hedgehogs lol. Or dogs... Much like raurora I can't manage two accounts lol. I do have a tumblr for them as well http://primandivy.tumblr.com/

@JulieAnne1991

#21 ·
I have one too, although I'm more active on tumblr. It's the same name, hedgehogsofasgard. Going to follow you guys :D

#22 ·
I had one. It got way to out of hand, so many people asking questions! I had over 1,500 followers... :/ There was a lot of questions. I saw @hedgiehenry's page, It was so cute! Love the adorable pictures. Be sure to also follow @top_quality_hedgehogs They're pics are SO cute, she said some people unfollowed because it was very tempting to buy a hedgehog from them! LOL, very cute stuff.

#26 ·
Hello! I just got my first hedgie this morning (yay!)--mine is Thor and my boyfriend's is Jane. We don't have an account (or two) for our hedgies but I've been following @darcytheflyinghedgehog and @biddythehedgehog. @_howiethehedgehog is also very cute and he just followed me! Yay!

#28 ·
We have one but it's dedicated to all of our critters. When we started we just had reptiles so its @herpaliciousreptiles. I have been thinking of changing it to herpaliciousexotics since we have the reptiles, arachnids, rats, and hedgie coming soon!

#29 ·
Also, I follow lots of hedgies now, but @turbo_thehedgehog is by far my fave! They are in Japan and she is always creating these little scenes with him, makes all kinds of things out of Legos as props and has all these miniatures! He's precious as well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.