Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - My Sleep Pattern (or lackthereof) + Hedgie's Sleep Pattern
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
HixVAC

Send a message via AIM to HixVAC
Arrow My Sleep Pattern (or lackthereof) + Hedgie's Sleep Pattern

Okay, so as a college student in a quarter (or trimester) system in the final few weeks of the quarter, my sleep pattern is....well needless to say, non-existent.

I sleep at the most random hours of the day and I do all my work in my room, so when I'm working the light is on....

I bet you can already tell where I'm going with this.

I already noticed my hedgie's sleep pattern has changed due to my lackthereof (its trying to fit my pattern to his and has been OKAY so far)

I tend to be up late so he doesnt wake up till about 3AM (about the time I go to sleep lately)...and will stay up till almost 11AM after the sun has already rose.

I am wondering if this is a bad thing, and since my schedule is so off, should I try doing something to try to keep his on path?

Comments/Suggestions?? :-\

Btw, I know, I'm a pain in the butt, but I am trying to juggle a full time girlfriend a full course schedule in the last few weeks of the quarter, and take care of my hedgie as best as I can!
HixVAC is offline   Reply With Quote