Hedgehog Central banner

SALUDOS DESDE MEXICO! (Greetings from Mexico!)

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Pipkin 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! I've been lurking around here since I got my little gentleman, Rorschach, and I've decided is Photo Time!

I know I'm a little late, but here in Mexico, we celebrate the 15° of September as a National Party, and Rorschach wanted to participate! Here is the result:

[attachment=2:4i1xuuxr]DSCN1961-1.jpg[/attachment:4i1xuuxr]

[attachment=1:4i1xuuxr]DSCN1962.jpg[/attachment:4i1xuuxr]

[attachment=0:4i1xuuxr]DSCN1965-1.jpg[/attachment:4i1xuuxr]

:D And that's my baby! Hope you liked the photos!

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
WELCOME!! Thanks for the cute pictures.

For Halloween I bought decorative Kleenex boxes for their cages. Am going to do that for each holiday. Cheap!

#8 ·
shetland said:
Awwwww, thank you so much for the photos. He is just so handsome. And that hat-well, he wears it well!!!!!!!!!!!
:D Why, thank you! I think Rorschach blushed a little reading that XD :) And yes, he's really handsome ^o^

LarryT said:
so cute :) and funny as well :lol:
:D Thank you LarryT!

Godzilla Girl said:
I love the hat! I am going to use those pictures to prove to my husband that Nigel would look adorable in a santa hat. :D
I bet he would! Hedgehogs + hats = Epic Wic! :D

FiaSpice said:
Hola, nice erizo! he's so cute with the little hat
Muchas gracias! ^o^ I know. It's hard to find a hat that size, so in the end we took one from a little decorative chile we have XD

jopenguin said:
Greetings! I love the hat.
I keep looking for something cute for halloween.
Me too!!! I'm thinking about a little bat costume! With little wings and everything! If I manage to do it, I'll post the photos :D

krbshappy71 said:
WELCOME!! Thanks for the cute pictures.
For Halloween I bought decorative Kleenex boxes for their cages. Am going to do that for each holiday. Cheap!
You're welcome! Decorative Kleenex boxes? I loved it! :D

#9 ·
He is gorgeous, hehe love his hat. Can't wait to get Turbo a little santa hat. How cute.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.