Hedgehog Central  Hedgehog pet care & owner forum

Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hedgehogcentral.com Tech Support (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   where's the delete button (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4695)

anna m 03-22-2010 07:50 AM

where's the delete button

could someone please edit my post. 3 topics have gone in on Chinchilla Sand (poxy phone) and I only want one? I can't find the delete button.

LarryT 03-22-2010 07:54 AM

Re: where's the delete button

I think a mod/admin will have to fix it because there is no delete button that I know of :)

Nancy 03-22-2010 07:59 AM

I deleted one. I'm not finding a third.

Edited to add: As soon as I wrote that I couldn't find it, there it was and is now gone. :lol:

LarryT 03-22-2010 08:01 AM

Someone else must have deleted it,there was 3 to start with :D

anna m 03-22-2010 08:07 AM

Thanks
It might have been me. I thought I could remove one by removing all the words. but I don't know what I'm doing really

Kalandra 03-22-2010 10:18 AM

Are you certain you cannot delete your own posts? From what I can see in the forum settings you are allowed to delete them. Click edit on the post you want to delete. The very first option, above the post icon and subject, is a check box to delete post.

LarryT 03-22-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalandra
Are you certain you cannot delete your own posts? From what I can see in the forum settings you are allowed to delete them. Click edit on the post you want to delete. The very first option, above the post icon and subject, is a check box to delete post.

After someone else has posted on a new topic can you still delete the topic?

FiaSpice 03-22-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryT
Quote:

Usually not.

LarryT 03-22-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiaSpice
Quote:

Originally Posted by LarryT
Quote:

Usually not.

Thanks FiaSpice :D that's what I thought.

Kalandra 03-22-2010 11:48 AM

If you accidentally post multiple topics due to a glitch, hopefully you can catch the new threads before anyone else posts to them.