Hedgehog Central  Hedgehog pet care & owner forum

Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hedgehogcentral.com Tech Support (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Wont let me add pictures (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191256)

Ria 04-22-2019 10:11 AM

81 Attachment(s)
Okay so originally it would let me attach pictures. And now it wont. Even when I try to add one that I have before it wont add t. But I dont really know why. When I add the pictures its through my laptop. It says its added them and then it hasn't. If I do it on my phone it just ends up not loading them. But it never says anything about why.
What am I meant to do ??

hcentral 04-22-2019 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Test

EDIT: Seems to be working on my end.
How are you posting your images?
I used Go Advanced > Paper Clip Icon > Upload Image

Ed

Ria 04-22-2019 04:21 PM

Yea thats how I'm doing it on the laptop. It says its added them and its not there.

On my phone as I use the mobile version I do it like I add a post, and then click the papper clip, it comes up with the re size message, I click ok, then it goes through the process of trying to add it and it just stops where it would normally add the picture.

But it doesnt actually say why its not adding them

Buddysmom 05-05-2019 11:01 PM

I can’t upload pictures either. It says attachment is too big but I’ve added same pic before with no issues.

Mecki 05-06-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcentral (Post 1072700)
Test

EDIT: Seems to be working on my end.
How are you posting your images?
I used Go Advanced > Paper Clip Icon > Upload Image

Ed

I don't use the paperclip option. You can try a different way and see if that makes a difference.

I Go Advanced, then I scroll down to the box that says "manage attachments." Click "choose file"
Once you've chosen what files/pics you want, click on box "upload."

Mecki 05-06-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddysmom (Post 1073658)
I cant upload pictures either. It says attachment is too big but Ive added same pic before with no issues.

If the file is too big (I've had that happen) you have to edit your photo to reduce the size before trying to attach it. Might want to copy it first so you don't lose your higher resolution original.

Mecki 05-06-2019 02:38 PM

On a slightly different note, it is showing that I have reached my maximum quota for photos. I've not encountered this on any other forums.

The only way that I can now add photos is to delete some from older posts. But then those posts become nonsensical since the comments often regard those photos.

Is there some other option? Am I missing something?

Ria 05-06-2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecki (Post 1073698)
I don't use the paperclip option. You can try a different way and see if that makes a difference.

I Go Advanced, then I scroll down to the box that says "manage attachments." Click "choose file"
Once you've chosen what files/pics you want, click on box "upload."

I've tried this (can only do it on my laptop though) and it still did the same went through whole going to add the photo then it it just doesn't with no message to tell me why.

hcentral 05-07-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ria (Post 1072704)
Yea thats how I'm doing it on the laptop. It says its added them and its not there.

Can you grab me a screenshot of this?
Also, can you provide screenshots of the process that you're using.
I'll see if I can get this replicated.

Ed

Ria 05-07-2019 03:14 PM

I may be missing something but, how am I meant to show you screenshots if I cant get the pictures to upload?