Hedgehog Central  Hedgehog pet care & owner forum

Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hedgehogcentral.com Tech Support (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   READ ME: Multiple accounts (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16704)

Kalandra 06-22-2012 10:06 PM

READ ME: Multiple accounts

This post is a warning.

If you have more than one account on this forum, you need to report it to one of the administrators and tell them which account you want to have deleted (or which you wish to keep).

There are several users on here who are using more than one account at the same time and are telling us they are different people. I hate to tell you this we can view your IP address. When you log out and immediately back on using the same IP address, it isn't hard for us to tell that you are lying to us about not having multiple IDs or that you do not know the other person.

This forum logs your IP address when you post, when you register and when you log in. Administrators can view that and compare it to other users.

This is your chance to come forward and be straight with us. Tell us which account you wish to keep. Those that do not and continue to use multiple accounts will find ALL accounts deleted, and if it continues may find their IP addresses banned from this forum.

This warning is in place for 1 week. After one week accounts will start to disappear. Anyone creating a new account just to stir up trouble will find all of their accounts deleted.

This warning is being posted by me for all staff members.

Nancy 06-28-2012 07:25 PM

Re: READ ME: Multiple accounts

Bumping this up. :)

nikki 07-01-2012 05:00 PM

Just to remind everyone...act now if you have more than one account.

Nancy 07-04-2012 04:48 PM

This is a reminder that multiple accounts are not allowed. Once again, we are noticing people with more than one account. If you are one of these people, please let one of the admins or mods know which account you wish closed. :)

Nancy 09-25-2012 09:41 PM

This is another reminder that multiple accounts are not allowed. If you have more than one account, please let a mod or admin know which one you wish to keep. :)

Nancy 09-15-2013 09:04 AM

Bumping this up as there are still people on here with multiple accounts. Please notify a mod or admin as to which account you wish to keep.

Nancy 12-18-2013 09:49 PM

I'm bumping this up. We know there are people with more than one account listed to their IP and we are in the process of merging these accounts. If there is another person at your address with a HHC account let us know, or you may be merged into one. :)

Nancy 12-28-2013 06:09 PM

Final reminder

This is the final reminder.

Anyone who has multiple accounts, let us know which account you wish to keep. If there is more than one person in your household with a HHC account, let us know.

As of January 2 we will start merging all accounts coming from the same IP address into one.