Hedgehog Central  Hedgehog pet care & owner forum

Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Hedgehogcentral.com Tech Support (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Signature pics?? (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11340)

CinderSmoke 07-30-2011 08:34 PM

Signature pics??

What is the approved size for signature pictures? If mine is too large, how do I resize it?
Thank you in advance for any suggestions and help!

~~Sara

DexterTheHog 07-30-2011 09:54 PM

Re: Signature pics??

Looks good to me! :)

CinderSmoke 07-30-2011 10:01 PM

Thank you!

Ava99 07-30-2011 10:27 PM

completely unrelated:
Loving the name "Jeremiah pricklepants" it sounds awesome and is very fitting!!

(Mine has officially been nicknamed professor grumpy pants, cause that's exactly what he is)

CinderSmoke 07-30-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ava99
completely unrelated:

(Mine has officially been nicknamed professor grumpy pants, cause that's exactly what he is)

Thank you! Jeremiah is still a little grumpy man, but I love him dearly.

ReginasMommy 07-30-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CinderSmoke
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ava99
completely unrelated:

Thank you! Jeremiah is still a little grumpy man, but I love him dearly.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Regina gets called a number of things, but "grumpy gills" and "stinkeroo" are two favorites.

P.S. Jeremiah is adorable. I keep looking at your pics of him and then forgetting to comment... :oops: But I really adore him! (Not to mention, my BF's name is Jeremiah... :lol: )

CinderSmoke 07-30-2011 11:01 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Regina gets called a number of things, but "grumpy gills" and "stinkeroo" are two favorites.

P.S. Jeremiah is adorable. I keep looking at your pics of him and then forgetting to comment... :oops: But I really adore him! (Not to mention, my BF's name is Jeremiah... :lol: )[/quote]

Thank you! I'm thinking that tomorrow may be the day he goes out in the yard in a playpen. Photo opp then!
(quick question..... what is the best preventative against fleas? Do hedgies get fleas as easily as dogs and cats? Guess i need to know that before i put him in the grass.....)

itbrti 07-31-2011 01:39 AM

I've seen forums that have users that had full sized pictures in their signature, it's a pain to navigate, but yours looks fine to me!