Holy cow these guys are cute! - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Holy cow these guys are cute!

My girlfriend has recently gotten a few of these and I am blown away with how awesome they are. As she spends more time with them and researching them, and after having enough experience, wanting to eventually breed them. So with them making such a impact on her life, it made me want to learn more about them too.

So far, what I can say it that this board is fantastic and has provided me with a wealth of information on these critters in the past day. I love learning more about them, and seeing all of these pictures everywhere has put me in a blissful state, lol. Everything from the cages to the health, food, breeding, social lives, and even all of the information dealing with the colors of them is near overwhelming, but it is fun learning all of this.

So once again, thank you all! I plan to continue learning about these guys, and while they haven't anointed themselves with me yet, lol, I still love to hold them, and they don't seem to mind it either.

-Jeremy
MonoTekETeA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Holy cow these guys are cute!

Welcome to HHC! Yes, hedgies are very cute.

It's good that your girlfriend is researching and waiting before breeding. It's very difficult and expensive. You both should own hedgies for a few years before deciding to breed.

Post pictures of the hedgies! I'm sure we'd all love to see them.

LizardGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2009, 01:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

Here are some pics from my camera phone.(what I use for my digital picture fix, sorry about the typically low quality.

First one is Quirk. She is a female and doesn't like to be held for long, let along stay still for the camera, lol.

And then you have Kit, he is awesomely chill, and will pretty much sleep anywhere, even in the open, in the light, as seen in this picture of him.
MonoTekETeA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

I agree, my Sonic Tiberious Hedgehog is so cute as he runs around in his cage during the night, it so funny watching him hunt grasshoppers(pet store bought). First he acts afriad then looks at it as he comes to it slowly, usually it hops away then Sonic gives a look as if to say "Oh come on stay still!" Then he runs after it and jumps on it and chomps off the head, "Now I got you!"
gyaku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in