Hello :) - Hedgehog Central Ė Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dean.the.hedgie

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2020, 11:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Hello :)

Hey guys,

Iíve been on this forum for a bit now but I realized I never properly introduced myself!

My name is Hope and I live in Connecticut with my pets. I have a Catahoula Leopard dog named Timmy, a lab cross named Katie, a parakeet named Niko, a Russian tortoise named Shelly, and of course a hedgehog named Dean! Iíve always loved animals and Iíve cared for a wide variety over the years including some obscure ones, like wood shrimp and even, temporarily, a pigeon and a dove.

Dean is my first hedgehog and he is the best animal Iíve ever met (donít tell the others XD). He was born October 1, 2017 and I picked him up November 10, 2017. He loves to eat anything and everything and is a bit on the chunky side but he also loves to play and run on his wheel! Dean gets around 1 to 3 hours of supervised play time/free roam in my house as often as possible (it used to be every day but now that heís gotten a bit older heís not as interested).

Dean is named after my favorite character from my favorite TV show: Dean Winchester from Supernatural.

I thought it would be fun to make Dean some social media accounts to show off how cute he is and maybe post a bit of stories and my experience. He has an Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok page, which blew up past what I could ever imagine. You might have seen a video of him taking a bath from December If you ever want to check up on him itís the same name as he has on here: dean.the.hedgie, just Dean The Hedgie on YouTube.

Dean used to be a bit of a grump as a baby but now he is the sweetest hedgie Iíve ever met! He loves people and playing ďtagĒ (he will chase you and make sure to step on your feet )
I couldnít ask for a better boy.
Mecki likes this.
Dean.the.hedgie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
introduction

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Ė Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in