Please help. I am so torn. I have a 7 y/o male. I have so much love for this critter. Ghiradelli. He has a large swollen side of his face upper jaw. The vet was not much help unless I had approx $700 to shell out. It was $320 to diagnose and if it happened to be an infected tooth the treatment was another $370. I paid $90 just to have them look at him and give me some antibiotics. I should have allowed them to put him down then but I couldn't do it. He is so active and he is still eating and still has cuddle time. I am at a loss. I can't bear the thought of the pain he may be in. At this point I know I am putting off the inevitable. How long can I wait? Who has been through this?
Last edited by Fragglicious; 09-25-2013 at 01:51 AM.