Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - runny nose
Thread: runny nose
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 04:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
PirateHedgie

Default runny nose

so from what i've read on the sticky and feel free to correct a little runny nose by itself isnt a huge concern as long as it goes away?

he is acting normal, eating, drinking, wheeling, adventuring... noticed he had peed in some fleece that was in a little box hide i made him and was sleeping in it... cleaned it right away but could the urine odor make his nose run?
seems like its better since i did a full cage cleaning and had him out, i have noticed when he was little and not trained to use the litter area that he would get kinda runny when his cage wasn't clean enough.

I use fleece liners in the main bin and use natural care fresh in the wheel/litter box bin. i clean the litter box care fresh every 2 days and spot clean every day. the fleece never goes more than 4-5 days before i change it, usually more often because he tracks care-fresh everywhere ;p haven't really been doing anything different detergent wise.

Maybe since its been warm and i have had the doors open? but that's been a few weeks now.

I will re-check in the morning but he isnt sneezing or anything. thoughts?
PirateHedgie is offline   Reply With Quote