Do not buy Super Pet, Plastic Water bottle - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JennifeerHolidaay

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2014, 12:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Do not buy Super Pet, Plastic Water bottle

I'm sorry I didn't know what forum to put this in but I just wanted to warn some people, If you're planning on buying a water bottle for your hedgie, DO NOT BUY the Super Pet "Flat-Bac" plastic water bottle.
I've had countless problems with it
1) The plastic is very cheap & thin. It breaks so easily, I broke my first one the first week I had it. I accidentally bumped it on the table which made a big hole in the side.
2) It leaks until its almost empty. When I got my second water bottle I figured it would work better (since it didn't have a hole in the side of course). But it didn't. it leaks a lot when you first put it back in the cage. 1/4 of the water is gone by the time it stops leaking.
After you've owned it for a while longer it'll start leaking more & more.. The metal ball in the bottle doesn't prevent it from leaking anymore. two nights ago the ALL the water leaked out. When I woke up the next morning I freaked out. the whole cage was practically underwater. Thank gosh Oliver had lots of blankets built up to prevent him from getting wet. It was still pretty bad, he hadn't eaten all night either.
3) The white plastic piece that actually holds the bottle breaks almost as easily as the bottle itself. One of the sides snapped off on my first one, & after having the new one for about a week, a side broke off too.

For all these reasons I strongly recommend you don't buy it. I'm pretty upset i've wasted money on something that breaks so much. It's extremely frustrating
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angry.jpg (79.4 KB, 3 views)
MeowHype likes this.

Follow Oliver's instagram! http://instagram.com/oliverthehedgie I follow back all hedgehogs or animals ♥

JennifeerHolidaay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bad product, frustrated, mad, super pet, water bottle

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in