Hedgehog Central  Hedgehog pet care & owner forum

Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fun Stuff (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Hedgehog Shaming (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35178)

abbys 10-28-2013 11:31 PM

Hedgehog Shaming

1 Attachment(s)
I submitted Pig's picture to www.dogshaming.com since they feature non-dogs sometimes, but I thought it would be fun to start a "Hedgehog Shaming" thread of our own. :)

Piglet shaming:
Attachment 12850

Annie&Tibbers 10-28-2013 11:53 PM

I cannot express the number of ways I am in love with this.

deftones 10-29-2013 12:09 AM

I'm seriously dying of laughter

AngelfishGirl 10-29-2013 09:16 AM

Haha that made me laugh so hard!

SiouxzieKinz 10-29-2013 02:48 PM

A great tickle of the funny bone this morning. Oh and - Piglet, you naughty, little, most-adorable-creature-I've-laid-eyes-on hedgie, don't eat the bills with more zeros. :D

Thank you for sharing.

Annie&Tibbers 10-29-2013 03:06 PM

But zeros taste the best! They're like the salt, sugar, and fats of the money world: all those rare, delicious things that you just can't help but crave...

sklock65 10-29-2013 03:08 PM

AHHH that picture of pig is so perfect! Ugh I could think of tons for Henry...he's such a diva that gets away with way too much!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

abbys 10-29-2013 04:29 PM

It seems like hedgehogs enjoy mischief so I figured there would be plenty of shaming opportunities for everyone to share! :D

I still want to know how Pig managed to poop on the living room wall... Based on the height he would've had to be doing a handstand to get it there!

sklock65 10-29-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abbys (Post 279538)
It seems like hedgehogs enjoy mischief so I figured there would be plenty of shaming opportunities for everyone to share! :D

I still want to know how Pig managed to poop on the living room wall... Based on the height he would've had to be doing a handstand to get it there!

I remember when you first posted about Pig eating that money when it happened...I still find it so funny! (Although I'm sure not so funny if he had actually eaten enough to really ruin the bill!)

As for pooping on the wall...just one guess from me. I've seen Henry sort of "brace himself" and literally back up until he hits a wall or whatever is behind him before he starts pooping. It's so gross, but has produced some amusing moments in the apartment. The things they do!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

LittleWontonPoo 10-30-2013 06:17 AM

It's true. I facepalm every time I see her in that "stance".

Really Wonton? That's the only way you can take a poop now, when there is some sort of wall to support your handstand?