Hedgehog Central  Hedgehog pet care & owner forum

Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fun Stuff (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   7 more days! (https://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26610)

ajweekley 08-17-2013 10:31 AM

7 more days!

I get my baby in 7 more days! I'm so excited. :D

In a way, this process has been better than getting my human babies. I didn't have to gain 70 pounds, I'm not having any pain, it's not affecting my sleep or bladder function, and I'll be able to drive a car immediately after delivery. :lol:

love2shop54321 08-17-2013 11:09 AM

Too Funny! Sounds like we had similar pregnancy experiences.
I get my hedgie in about 13 days. Can't wait to see pictures of yours.

whatisamegan 08-17-2013 12:17 PM

Congrats to both of you getting your hedgies soon. :)

I got mine on Wednesday.

love2shop54321 08-17-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatisamegan (Post 217514)
Congrats to both of you getting your hedgies soon. :)

I got mine on Wednesday.

Congratulations to you too! Hazel is a cutie and a great name.

ajweekley 08-17-2013 02:58 PM

Hazel is lovely!

mdelu 08-17-2013 10:55 PM

How fun...congrats...we r new owners, one week and have had alot of fun...they do quill at 8 weeks and makes 4 grumpy pigs,

ajweekley 08-20-2013 07:39 PM

FOUR DAYS! I've passed the point of excitement and now I'm tipping over into depressed. Because this is like the slowest.week.EVARRRR.

Annie&Tibbers 08-20-2013 07:48 PM

I couldn't sleep the night before pickup, and I swear the drive out to get him was the longest trip ever. And then he was finally home! ...but it was the middle of the day and he'd already had such a traumatic day, so I couldn't possibly wake him. Nightfall could not come soon enough! And the little punk decided to sleep in. Torture!

ajweekley 08-20-2013 07:58 PM

I know, right? And it doesn't help that this week at work has been stressful, and I had an argument with a sidewalk (which I lost miserably) -- I want my Gert! My husband got a guinea pig a couple of weeks ago and I'm so jealous of his snuggles. I mean, I get to snuggle with piggie too, but it's just not the same.

abbys 08-20-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajweekley (Post 221194)
I know, right? And it doesn't help that this week at work has been stressful, and I had an argument with a sidewalk (which I lost miserably) -- I want my Gert! My husband got a guinea pig a couple of weeks ago and I'm so jealous of his snuggles. I mean, I get to snuggle with piggie too, but it's just not the same.

Sidewalks are the biggest jerks. You don't even have to be rude for them to attack you. Hope you didn't get too scraped up! :)

And I hope the rest of this week flies by for you! Can't wait to see pictures! :)