On an unrelated note LOOK AT MA CAT! - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CrysAnner

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2016, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default On an unrelated note LOOK AT MA CAT!

This is Karma. We dont always get a long, I mean you know what they say about Karma..
I will however say she is probably the most well behaved cat I've ever seen. Doesn't eat left out food, doesnt open cupboards, leaves my hedgie alone, leaves our fish alone, literally listens to you when yoyou tell her "out" and as an indoor cat, will just sit at the patio door while its WIDE OPEN and watch you. Rarely tries to get out. This cat is amazing.

LOOK AT MA CAT!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160503_185841.jpg (179.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 20160503_185834.jpg (165.5 KB, 12 views)
Leeloosmommy likes this.
CrysAnner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2016, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Haha as a cat owner I can totally appreciate this! I have one (my ragdoll) who makes it his mission to run outside at every chance into the coyote infested wilderness... My slinky tabby tries to stalk Prudence whenever she is out, and my blind cat wails and sings at 2 in the morning until you play fetch with her... That's only the beginning!
I love them a ton of course, but sometimes I just need to get something done. Hard to do when I'm chasing my cat around the yard in a wild attempt to keep him safe.

Karma is beautiful, you are lucky to have a cat like her!

These are my cats (if the pictures actually work, I am technologically challenged!)
The first is my Blind Kitty Luna, the second is the silver tabby Fergus, and the third is my beautiful boy Mowgli.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0537.jpg (113.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1657.jpg (128.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0900.jpg (169.6 KB, 10 views)

Prudence's Proud Mum Since February 2016

I share my home with one, big, slobbery dog, a ragdoll, a blind domestic shorthair, a slinky tabby, one crowntail betta, a double tail halfmoon betta, and our latest quilled addition... Prudence!
Prue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2016, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)

Theyre soo cute! Luna sounds like a time and a half i can imagine tge wailing! Ms. Karma has taken up the hobby of running laps over our pillows, out of the room, around the apartment then repeat.. while my boyfriend and I are asleep But thats all! Gonna have to kick her out of the room at night. Also we have three betta s and a 60 gallon aquarium with Mr. feeny out ghost knife fish, Mosis our parrot fish, Adam the angel fish and Twitch and Schwoom the bala bros. Also two bottom feeder Bosley VII and BAMF -big ass mother ******- the balas are Skelator, Jacob Silverspoon and Echo. Literally fish problem. And of course STELLAA! Sorry lol got really wordy i just love my babies.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1462327036885.jpg (94.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 1462327140918.jpg (148.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 1462327349954.jpg (222.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 1462327390903.jpg (203.3 KB, 6 views)
CrysAnner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in