A hedgehog can make your day. - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By DesireeM81
  • 1 Post By lifequards

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2015, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default A hedgehog can make your day.

I've had a rough couple of weeks. I finally got a contracting job that took me to Nebraska for ten days and away from my beloved fur children and my other half. While it was nice to be finally working in my career, I was definitely missing my babies. Getting home meant getting back to my part time job and tons of cleaning to do. Today was a productive but long day and I was feeling kind of down so tonight I sat down with Penny and turned on a documentary and she fell asleep in my hand. Even after being gone for so long (while still being bonded with by my OH and sister) it was comforting to know that she still knows who I am and is completely comfortable with me. Even my grouchy Winter came out to explore during his bonding time tonight and even though he peed on me, he made me happy. They got some superworms tonight as well. These small creatures just always seem to brighten my day.

Last edited by DesireeM81; 09-09-2015 at 12:26 AM.
DesireeM81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2015, 01:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

I agree.

I've been having a terrible couple of months; finding out I have second brother, lots of back and forth traveling, losing my significant other, stressing about graduating this year, spiraling in a hole of depression, ect. I not only lost myself, but I lost the feeling of being warmed by a familiar critter face. I am glad to say I am currently typing this with my buddy cuddled up on my lap. It's good to be able to take a moment for myself to hit pause and finally relax.

I am so glad to come back on here and see that you chose to stick with your friends. Best wishes!
DesireeM81 likes this.
lifequards is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in