Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - Hello from Northern Illinois!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
missrockstar04

Default Hello from Northern Illinois!

Hi everyone!

My name is Dawnn and my fiance's name is Trent. I am going to school full time to be an elementary education teacher and Trent is working full time as a web application developer. We currently have two cats and two shrimp and five snails (small ecosystem called the BLUEiQ) and will be adding a hedgehog soon.

I joined the forums a little over a year ago when my fiance and I were first looking into hedgehogs. We decided that a hedgehog (and everything that goes with it) wasn't in our budget then, but now we have everything all set up and all we need is our hedgie! We're going to First Harmony Farms next Saturday to pick up a little girl and we are super excited! I just need to finish two more cage liners and make a couple snuggle sacks before then, so I will be busy with that. I also want to make a cover for the igloo we bought and fill the igloo with fleece scraps for burrowing. I really like this tree dome cover and I am going to try to modify it to fit the igloo, but I'm not sure if that will be finished by the time we get our hedgie.

I really appreciate all the tips and advice that everyone posts on here!

-Momma of Ama-
missrockstar04 is offline   Reply With Quote