Hedgehog masturbation (Not appropriate for young viewers) - Page 2 - Hedgehog Central – Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

Like Tree2Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2010, 04:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

Default Re: My hedgehog is always "happy" to see me (delicate material)

She did post that this was in fact a delicate material thread, Mary.

*edited because TheWhite beat me to it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2010, 05:16 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoxMD
*edited because TheWhite beat me to it.
Sorry, I was really frustrated lol
TheWhite is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2010, 05:54 PM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mary

I was giving my opinion about this. I am 15 years old and I found this offensive. I have a friend who is very young and both, her mother and I agree this is not a good post.
Mary is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2010, 06:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

What is our parents supposed to do, look over our shoulder while we are on computer? If I was a parent I won't allow my child to come on here if someone is talking about their hedgehog playing with his penis. I am giving my oponion, so if you don't like it, too bad.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #15 (permalink)

Oh and when I see a topic with the words my hedgehog is always happy to see me I wouldn't think it would have anything bad in it. And I also don't think hedgehogs licking their private parts I don't think that is funny. It disgusting, really it is. There has been a thread already and the topic is 'masturbation' (I didn't spell it right, sorry about that) and something with that title I know not to look at it.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary
You shouldn't be posting this. There are children on here. Find someone who you think would know and PM them. If I didn't have a hedgehog and was going to get one and I came on this forum and I saw this I would reconsider. This should be a safe and fun environment for everyone.
Quote:
I was giving my opinion about this. I am 15 years old and I found this offensive. I have a friend who is very young and both, her mother and I agree this is not a good post.
Quote:
What is our parents supposed to do, look over our shoulder while we are on computer? If I was a parent I won't allow my child to come on here if someone is talking about their hedgehog playing with his penis. I am giving my oponion, so if you don't like it, too bad.
Quote:
Oh and when I see a topic with the words my hedgehog is always happy to see me I wouldn't think it would have anything bad in it. And I also don't think hedgehogs licking their private parts I don't think that is funny. It disgusting, really it is. There has been a thread already and the topic is 'masturbation' (I didn't spell it right, sorry about that) and something with that title I know not to look at it.
I'm with Mary on this. She is fifteen and should not have seen it or be bashed for saying she was offended. Giving a description of how long it takes him to achieve and how he looks after is TMI at it's finest. It's not a health issue, what was the point? There are kids on here and if you don't like that, maybe you will when you have a 11 year old. Mine is NOT allowed to go online except to certain safe family friendly websites. Now I had to delete HHC from her short list. It's not about the parents. It's about being mature enough to know how to act knowing children are present. Sad...
Old 09-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hooked on Hogs

Default Re: Hedgehog masturbation (Not appropriate for young viewers)

I have changed the title with a warning that it is not appropriate for young viewers.

Retired from breeding

Rescue contact for both the Hedgehog Welfare Society and the IHA
Rescued over 70 (and counting) hedgehogs needing a new home

http://freewebs.com/thehedgieden/
Nancy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #18 (permalink)

I didn't find this post offensive at all. There wasn't even really any explicit language in it. I work with children and most of them come up with worse. Not to start an argument but whether or not you think hedgehogs licking themselves is gross is not the issue. It's something they do. Now you know to get a female if you find it offensive.

Also most teens hear worse in health class.

Furthermore the OP already stated that she did a search and didn't find anything so posting was legitimate.

NOTE: good solution Nancy.
Scribble Mom likes this.

RIP Quigley, I miss you my little grumpus.
hedgielover is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #19 (permalink)

Thank you Nancy. Yes we did hear worse but It was only teens not a public forum with kids on it. Again I am giving my opinion if you disagree ok that's your problem if you do agree good for you.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:07 PM   #20 (permalink)

When there is a thread labeled "Hedgehog masturbation" (now with an extra warning, not kid friendly) it's kind of obvious that you're going to read something regarding just that. If you think that would offend you, wouldn't it kind of be a better idea just not to read it? This topic comes up very, very frequently and it's a good thing for male hedgie owners to know.

Hopefully our young and/or more easily offended members will read the titles of the posts before they open them and be forgiving if certain subjects are elaborated on more than they'd prefer. (and please anyone with potentially inappropriate information to share in a thread, label it as *graphic content*! much less unhappy people )

LizardGirl is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central – Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in