What Personality is your Hedgehog? - Page 4 - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2012, 08:00 PM   #31 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to hedgiebum14
Default Re: What Personality is your Hedgehog?

Rose is a cuddler! She likes sitting on my shoulder and hiding her face into my neck to nap,most of the time shes jumpy and not much into the petting buisness. Shes very social as well and loves being held by other people

previous monsters whom i miss:

2009-2013
in a foster home and both doing well
hedgiebum14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #32 (permalink)

I only just got my two today. Their previous owner was awful so they're not in a great way but I'm working on it.. Ghost is definitely a runner but I'm still trying to work out Nymeria. She's far more timid than he is, hopefully she will take to loving cuddles!
Old 02-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #33 (permalink)

I have to say that Harvey runs hard and sleeps hard. His two speeds are fastforward and off. He'll sit on my chest and snuggle in, but in the evening he runs so much it's hard to keep weight on him. He will bite if you present your fingers near his mouth. That's probably my fault because I hand feed him -- fingers smell like mealworms, mealworms smell like fingers. But he also uses his mouth to move fleece around and to hang on. If he gets under my shirt, he won't hesitate to latch on to stay nice and cozy snuggled in my shirt. Harvey is very restrained about where he potties, though. He will wait until on the floor or in his cage. I appreciate that.

Izzy is an explorer. She runs a bit, but not as much as Harvey. She likes to wiffle her nose around in the air to smell everything and run around looking and discovering stuff. However, put her under a fleece and she'll hunker down and let you pet (a little). She forgets for a bit that she's a hedgehog and will allow pets, but then she remembers she's a hedgehog and *poof, poof, poof* at you. Don't ignore her wiggles to get down or she'll pee right on you.

~Everyone deserves a forever home.~

Rainy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 01:09 AM   #34 (permalink)

My little guy spends most of his time snuggling, unless he is out in the open in that case he explores until he finds something to hide under
hedgielove89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #35 (permalink)

Sookie is...well, Sookie. She's a bit of everything. She only wants to snuggle on her terms (but she's pretty good about it), she's a grouch usually, she doesn't like to explore (except in one case where she turned into a magician and escaped a few nights) but I wish she would, she's doing pretty good with strangers-but still loathes my step mom which is rare (nothing hates her), she's still afraid of her own shadow and she's a normal runner I'd say. I think because I'm at school with her and I don't always have time to hold her every night she's turned part-feral [as I call it].

But I <3 her to pieces!
Old 02-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #36 (permalink)

Two hedgehogs with different personalities... depending on when you get them.

Oatie is a BIG scaredy cat. Don't even look at him when he's in his cage, don't turn the light on, he's going to go running into his tent! When he's out of his cage, he just wants to explore!

Noodles on the other hand, is older and just doesn't care. She's cranky but she'll unball and sit in your hand/lap out of her cage.
Noodles doesn't fit her baths anymore either

sweettea is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2012, 10:29 PM   #37 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to hedgiebum14

Also, sometimes ill dim the lights and rose will lay on my belly and listen to music with me, i love it, very calming. ^^ she wont sit still withought music which is odd

previous monsters whom i miss:

2009-2013
in a foster home and both doing well
hedgiebum14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2012, 12:22 AM   #38 (permalink)

Haven't had her for long enough to be sure what her personality is, but so far Agatha is a complete snuggler! <3

Agatha's birthday: 24-December-2011
vasogoma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in