Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - CHE wattage and dome concerns for this cage?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
AidansMom25

Default CHE wattage and dome concerns for this cage?

Hello everyone new here. I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong area. I have a few questions regarding my new hedgie. I pretty much got the basics down been researching for close to three months now, but there's still one thing I'm puzzled on and thats heating. I need to know if anyone has ever used this cage? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008XU4EM ... -2&pi=SL75 if so can anyone tell me what size heating dome I should get and what CHE wattage I should get to keep her warm? We usually keep the room she will be in around 68-70 at the lowest. My boyfriend is hot natured but me the complete opposite. I'm just really confused because our wall thermostat shows the house temperature being 73 so with the door open would that be our room temperature? Any help with this would be very beneficial. I almost forgot to let you all know my hedgie will be around 7 weeks! So her being so young would she need additional heat or..?
AidansMom25 is offline   Reply With Quote