Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - Moving question
Thread: Moving question
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nebular

Default Re: Moving question

I moved across the country this summer. When I was packing everything up, I put everything that was going to be handled by the movers together in a separate room, away from Norman. It kept him far enough away from all of the noise and foot-traffic as not to disturb him too much and he seemed to be okay with it. When I moved into my new place, he was the first thing I brought in ahead of the movers. I had him tucked away in a hard shell cat carrier with his igloo, fleece, and shirt so it was as familiar as possible, then left the carrier in the bathroom since the movers didn't need to put anything in there. Once they were all done, I put his cage back together, plopped the little guy back in there, then put anything I wanted in the bathroom. It was pretty stress-free for both him and myself.
Nebular is offline   Reply With Quote