Southeast Missouri/St Louis - 5 Month baby in need of home :( - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shmurciakova

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2015, 01:39 AM   #1 (permalink)

Unhappy Southeast Missouri/St Louis - 5 Month baby in need of home :(

Hey guys, it breaks my heart to have to do this, but spud deserves better than what I am currently able to offer her. When I first got spud I was in a really fantastic place in every way possible (location, mental health, physical health) but then had to move away to college in southeast missouri, where there is no vet. I'm taking some time off come next semester, but sadly my parents, whom i'm moving in with, do not want me to keep spud, as they have an older dog who would be disrupted by a new guest. I'm not in the best place with my mental health either right now, hence me taking some time off school. This is so hard for me to write and i'm moments from crying, but spud deserves more than I can give her.

Spud is a little angel, she does get a bit nippy when she's hungry, but she loves to crawl on my arms and legs and spends most of her time running of her flying saucer. I'm sorry this is so scattered, this is one of the hardest things i've had to do, but i really want whats best for spud.
dana+spud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2015, 08:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hello,
I am sorry you are going through a tough time. Would you consider relinquishing Spud to the Hedgehog Welfare Society? I know that there are a lot of potential adpoters in the "middle" of the country and not many hedgies available. If you would please check out the site hedgehogwelfare.org and go to "resources" and then click on the "relinquishments" tab. Please be patient and give them a week or two to get back with you. It is a good way to ensure that Spud will end up with a good forever home.
Best wishes,
Susan H.
nikki likes this.
shmurciakova is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-03-2016, 05:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

I would gladly drive to get her if she is still available. I'm in the Chicagoland area. Please contact me on here
JennaKaps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2016, 01:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Are you still needing to rehome this little one? I run Kansas City Hedgehog Rescue and have space if so.

Soyala_Amaya is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2016, 12:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

Default New Home for Spud

I am in DeSoto, just south of Stl and can adopt the baby if it is still in need of a new home. Do you still have her?
Mo G is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2016, 05:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

I live in Kansas city with more than enough room for a new hedgehog would you want to meet somewhere? I can get her whenever you are availiable
Tfarr199u is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
rescue, stl

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in