Hedgehog Central banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

bad news

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  LarryT 
#1 ·
I dont know if i can talk about dogs on here but i want to write one for sphinx.

So today on my way to my aunt house my mom texted me saying she had bad news.,.. i was thinking oh... devon cant come with us up north??? But little did i know it had to do with my favorite dog in the world..

Turns out that my coustin had to put her pit bull down because she got a huge cut on her tummy.. I was really upset but i couldnt cry.. I was in the car with my dad..(I dont cry around him. Too weridish to me) So I got to my aunts where the dog stays and i go straight to my coustin and we cry. They would have fixed her but they didnt have the money....$900-$1114. For just stiches so they put her down. I was outside when they were digging a hole and durying her.. The saddest part is that my uncles dog is completeling in love with the female dog... of course. but he put his head and paws on her before they were covering her up. Myself i havent stop crying since because he keeps walking around the house looking and calling for her.

Sphinx was a great mother and yes a cover/blanket hog but when i saw her never has she left my side. I love her and will always love her. IT was lighting earler i think it was gods way of giving her the light she needed to move on..... I hope.. She was really the best dog ever.

R.I.P. MY sphinxy dottle/ Big mama......

See less See more
#3 ·
Its always sad when pets have to be put down due to lack of funds. Its a very difficult judgement call to make.

I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sure she will always have a special place in your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.