Originally Posted by HedgieGirl519
It is true that they love to dig. But CareFresh has risks.
- can cause respiratory infection
- can cause impaction
- the green hides any off coloured urine or feces
- dries out feces making it difficult to find and tell if hedgie's poop is normal
- because it hides urine and feces, often people won't clean the cage as often as it should be
- dries out their skin and gets stuck in their quills
Most people use fleece strips instead. It's 100% safe
I'll look into that right away
What are your thoughts on cleaning the cage every two weeks?????????????