Hedgehog Central banner

Hedgehog Bags, hats and liners

43K views 138 replies 34 participants last post by  nikki 
#1 ·
I am now selling hedgehog bags, hats, blankets and liners.

Pics can be found on my website http://www.quillsnthings.webs.com under Accessories. You can either contact me through the website or email me at itsmee2021@yahoo.ca and make sure to put hedgies or something similar in the subject line, or you can pm me here on the board.

Thanks

#133 ·
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up:

NOTE: I will not be sewing between February 28, 2015 and April 30, 2015. I will be away on holidays then I will probably be moving into a new house as soon as I return. I will be taking orders and filling them in the order they are paid for once I start sewing again. Sorry for any inconvenience

#137 ·
Request for Order from Nikki!

Hi Nikki...I am trying to catch you very early at Quills & Things for one of Snuggy's Christmas presents. As you already know he is a Shetland Sheepdog. I would like a comforatably sized blanket made for him. Let me know how you usually make them and you know I trust your judgment completely. He is 33 pounds. I am interested in the grey dot material if that is available. I remember once you told me the best materials for a blanket for him and I can't remember so you will have to refresh my memory. Figure out the cost and shipping and I will send you payment as I usually do with a money order if that is still OK.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.