Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - Is this ok?
Thread: Is this ok?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
HdgetheHog
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 38
Default Is this ok?

For water i just fill up a pitcher of our filtered water we have in our house, than i leave it out for 24hrs before giving any of it to her so that all chlorine is evaporated. I was wondering if this is fine to do or should i just be giving her the water rite away instead of leaving it out? just wanting to be extra careful, Suede is new. thank you
__________________


HdgetheHog is offline   Reply With Quote